We are a charity supporting people in a wide range of environments and have a number of volunteering opportunities. The benefits of volunteering can be enormous to you and your community.
- Make a difference: volunteering can have a real and positive affect on people and communities.
- Gain confidence: volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Meet people: volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Learn new skills: volunteering can help you learn new skills and gain experience, which may lead to paid employment if that’s what you are looking for.
- Have fun and feel the rewards…