Service: Bradford Supported Living
Location: Bradford BD5 BD12 BD13 BD14 West Yorkshire
Salary: £8.15 per hour
Hours: Full and part time hours avail
Closing date: 15 May 2018
Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for positive, honest and compassionate people to join our friendly team and play a fundamental part in the lives of the people who use our services.
As a care support worker you will contribute to ensuring the people we support are at the centre of all we do, and promote independence and choice. The role can be challenging yet highly rewarding where the little things you do every day will make a huge difference.
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This will be sought and paid for by the charity for successful candidates.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working in the health and social care sector.
Role requirements and key tasks:
- Supporting people with everyday living tasks
- Supporting with personal care
- Supporting people to access the community and leisure activities
- Supporting with household tasks, including cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing
A rewarding career with an array of benefits:
- Full induction programme
- On-going training and development towards recognised qualifications in health and social care
- Competitive remuneration package
- Sick pay
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Saint John of God Hospitaller Services, Saint Bede’s House, Morton Park Way, Darlington, Co Durham,
Tel: 01325 373728 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Bradford Supported Living Services
Bradford Supported Living Services provide support for people to live as independently as possible. We have several small community homes based in the Queensbury, Clayton, Low Moor and Thorton areas of Bradford. The services are all close to local amenities with good transport links.Return to list of jobs - Click here