Nurse - RGN
Service: Henry Nihill House
Location: Edgware HA8 Middlesex
Salary: £16 per annum
Closing date: 28 April 2018
Do you want to make a difference?
We are looking for positive, honest and compassionate people to join our friendly team and play a fundamental part in the lives of the people who use our services.
As a registered nurse in our services, you will contribute to ensuring the people we support are at the centre of all we do, and promote independence and choice. The role can be challenging yet highly rewarding where the little things you do every day will make a huge difference.
Please note that this role is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. This will be sought and paid for by the charity for successful candidates.
Role requirements and key tasks:
- Taking the role of shift leader
- Line-management of the support worker team
- Administering medication and supporting people with their health needs
- Supporting people with their finances
- Supporting people with everyday living tasks
- Supporting with personal care
A rewarding career with an array of benefits:
- Full induction programme
- On-going training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Sick pay
- 6.6 weeks annual leave (pro rata)
Saint John of God Hospitaller Services, Saint Bede’s House, Morton Park Way, Darlington, Co Durham,
Tel: 01325 373728 Email: email@example.com
About Henry Nihill House
Henry Nihill House is a care home with nursing for 30 older people some of whom also may have physical disabilities. The service is owned by the Sisters of the Community of Saint Mary of the Cross and managed on their behalf by Saint John of God Hospitaller Services. The service is in Edgware, Middlesex.Return to list of jobs - Click here